We want to make sure that your experience at this year’s show is the best yet so we’ve put together some tips to keep in mind as you get ready to attend.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Lawn Chair
- Hand-held umbrella (optional)
- Ear Plugs (optional)
- Cash for parking or purchase voucher online
- Cash required for all concession purchases
- ATMs are available throughout the event area for your convenience
What Not to Bring
- Loose Ice
- Weapons of any kind
- Barbeques or cooking equipment
- Large/Beach Umbrellas
*Small coolers for life-saving medicines permitted
**Certified service animals are permitted
Health and Safety
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to avoid dehydration.
- Be cautious around aircraft and other displays that may have exposed sharp corners and edges that may damage skin.
- Air shows are large events and guests must cover great distances to see all of the show. Plan to walk a great deal throughout the day and wear comfortable shoes.
- Do not hesitate to seek help, such as water or a short stay in a shaded area.
- Debris can be extremely hazardous to performers and spectators. Please make sure that all trash is deposited in trash receptacles to maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone.
- All carried items are subject to search. Bring only the items necessary for your day.
Parking and Transportation
- Only cash will be accepted for parking or you may purchase parking vouchers online.
- The fee for each vehicle is $10 and does not include exit and re-entry.
- Free bicycle parking is also available.
- There will no longer be additional bus or light rail services from Mather Mills Station to Mather Airport. For Regional Transit rates, bus and train schedules please visit the Regional Transit web site. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The California Capital Airshow has plenty of parking available and is nationally-recognized for its efforts and ongoing improvements to its Public Safety and Transportation options. 2013 California Capital Airshow tickets are not valid as a form of payment for Regional Transit.
- Performer schedules are not published due to last minute security, weather and operational decisions. Arrive early to ensure that you do not miss any of the exciting acts. All acts are scheduled for both days of the show.
- ATMs are available on the show grounds for your convenience.