Permitted / Prohibited Items
The following items are permitted on the flight line. All permitted items will be inspected prior to admission to the flight line. It is strongly recommended that spectators minimize the number and size of permitted items to reduce delay into the flight line area.
- Sealed water bottles (i.e. you may bring in sealed water bottles, however large quantities per individual will be prohibited)
- Ear Plugs, head phones, hearing protection
- Children’s wagons (non–motorized)
- Ice packs (loose ice will not be permitted)
- Standard backpacks (will be subject to search)
- Walkie–talkies, scanners, HAM radios and/or portable AM/FM radios
- Fanny packs and purses (will be subject to search)
- Baby food
- Pre–packaged and/or sealed snack food
- Cameras and camcorders
- Folding chairs and lawn chairs
- Hand held umbrellas
- Diaper bags (will be subject to search)
Everyone is subject to search – if prohibited items are found in your possession, you will be asked to return the items to your car or dispose of them.
- *Coolers – unless being used for life–saving medicines and/or baby formula, baby food
- **Pets, other than service animals – The ADA defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability.
- Weapons (i.e. firearms, mace, stun guns, explosive, knives) or any items deemed to be dangerous
- Camelback hydration packs
- Opened or unsealed liquid containers
- Food items other than baby food. ***Pre–packaged and/or sealed snack food will be allowed.
- There is NO smoking allowed anywhere on the ramp or in grass parking areas.
- Loose Ice
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass bottles/containers
- Aluminum cans
- Duffle bags
- Bicycles, roller blades, roller skates, skateboards and scooters (kick and electric) Excludes medical transportation devices
- Tents including Pop–Up tents
- Barbecues or cooking equipment
- Large/ Beach umbrellas
- Any other items security personnel deem a security risk.
- *Small coolers for life–saving medicines permitted
- **Certified service animals are permitted. The ADA defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability.
- ***Pre–packaged and/or sealed snack food will be allowed.